Need a tax preparer, bookkeeper, office staff?
Looking for work in a tax office?
Looking for someone to share office space? Have a practice to sell or want to buy one? Etc...
We will post your ad free of charge.
We are happy to help you make connections!
Full-charge bookkeeper needed, full or part-time, to review and prepare financial statements for multiple businesses in various industries. Minimum 5 years experience. Tax preparation experience a plus but not required. Salary negotiable. Send resume and salary requirements to admin@Westax.com.
Available for either a part-time or full time position. I currently prepare individual federal and multi-state tax returns, including trusts. and have over 25 years of tax preparation experience. I have had experience in preparing partnership and corporate tax returns. I am familiar with most tax software applications including Lacerte, Proseries, CCH, Pro-Systems FX and Ultratax software. I have been an Enrolled Agent since 2002 and continue to take required CPE’s updating my tax knowledge. I am a member of the Palomar Chapter of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Enrolled Agents and the California Society of Enrolled Agents.
Tax office would prefer NOT to do bookkeeping. Will either sell clients or work with a bookkeeper on a referral fee basis. Please contact admin@Westax.com.
Looking for an E.A. or State Licensed Tax Preparer with a minimum of 3 years of preparation experience to prepare individual taxes for 2020 tax season. North County Carlsbad, please send resumes to Bill@BSlattery.net or fax to 760.431.8979.
I am looking for a Senior Tax Accountant position in the San Diego area. Enrolled agent since 2016. At the last workplace worked for over 4 years.
• Prepared Individual (1040), S-Corporations (1120 S), Corporations (1120), Partnerships (1065), Trusts (1041) and Exempt Organizations (990) tax returns.
• General Accounting and year-end accounting for small business clients, both sole proprietors and S Corporations.
• Tax Analysis and Planning with individuals, self-employed proprietors and small businesses.
Please email. Thank you.
I am hiring for a full-time year round bookkeeper in Las Vegas. Knowledge of Quickbooks and journal entries a must. Starts at $16/hr for 1 month then up to $17. Call or send resume to the address below.
Donna Calif, IRS Enrolled Agent
Professional Business Solutions LLC
6236 W Desert Inn Rd Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 416-0917 Office Text
(702) 998-6219 Fax
Personalized Business Service is seeking an experienced seasonal Tax Preparer to join our company. In this position, you will report directly to our Office Manager and must be able to balance tax preparation, tax resolution and customer service while working with a diverse client base. Our ideal candidate is organized, efficient, works well on a team of professionals and is comfortable communicating with clients over the phone, by email and in printed letters. A candidate must be capable of learning our system and software with minimal supervision. Strong communication skills and time management are key to this position.
• Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
• Preparing and reviewing individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
• Researching and resolving various federal and state tax issues
• Responding to IRS, state and local government notices and document requests
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
• Promoting our company’s additional services
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
• Strong technical skills and the ability to identify and research problems
• Meet client deadlines with excellent customer service
• Creative problem solving, strong analytical and research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Experience: •Tax Preparation 2 years (Required)
License: California Tax Education Council (Required). Enrolled Agent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Commission
Working days: Mon through Sat
Hours per week: 20-29 to 30-39
Typical start time: 8AM
Typical end time: 6PM
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
1453 W Foothill Blvd
Upland, CA 91786
Tax Preparer wanted for busy Pleasanton EA practice. Opportunity for growth and potential partnership. LaCerte and organizational skills a plus.
Email resumes and salary requirements to:
Looking for a Part Time EA or State Licensed Tax Preparer with a minimum of 5 years of preparation experience to prepare individual taxes for 2020 tax season. Thousand Oaks area of Ventura County.
Please send resumes to James Franco, email: email@example.com
or FAX to (805) 379-4146
Seeking Part Time Tax Preparer for Fremont office.
15-25 hrs per week from February to April 15.
Must be able to work evenings and Saturday.
CTEC or EA license
Starting rate depends on experience.
Send resume to Karen at address below.
40919 Fremont, Blvd. #9
Fremont, CA 94538
Our small Financial Services office is looking for a Seasonal Tax preparer to join our team beginning February 1, 2020.
Days: Tuesday – Saturday (flexible)
Hours: 8am – 4pm (flexible)
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare income tax return forms for businesses and individuals using Drake software.
· Answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments.
· Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling.
· Review client’s various financial income statements and receipts of expenditures.
· Interview clients to get information on deductible expenses, allowances and taxable income.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Exceptional mathematical skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Knowledge of tax law, legal codes, precedents, government regulations and Internal Revenue Service rules.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs required.
Education and Experience
· High School diploma.
· Licensed Tax Preparer.
· Drake software Knowledge.
.Send resume to:
3150 Hilltop Mall Road, Suite 60
Richmond, California 94806
Tax preparer needed in small CPA firm in Poway. This is an entry level position.
1. Proficient at Word and Excel
2. Quickbooks experience is helpful
3. Friendly attitude and works well with a team
Please contact Tiffany Heritage at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Bookkeeper Position Available.
The right candidate must have 5 years Quickbooks experience
Maintained books on multiple business
Reconciled and Balanced books
Made correcting and/or adjusting entries
Knows Sale Taxes and problem solving
Understands payroll and problem solving on behalf of the client.
Works well with others
Possible full time with Benefits.
Family friendly environment with wonderful client relationships.
Fax Resume to 909-890-2454
Attention Ron Drake
Experienced Income Tax Professional
Personal Income Taxes
Corporation Taxes including Partnerships
Non-Profits and not-for- Profit income filings
Income tax problem solving
Interpersonal skills a must.
Family friendly environment
Using Drake Software and Quickbooks
Possible Full-time position with Benefits
Fax Resume to 909-890-2454