· Complete coverage of IRS & CA forms
· Latest news about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
· New forms with real-life examples to show you how to complete them
· NEW 199A forms (IRS decided 2018 worksheets were not a good idea…)
· Line-by-line calculations on new forms & worksheets
· CA adjustments calculated and illustrated on Form 540 Sch CA
· Case studies – Client documents to completed tax return
· Court cases, revenue rulings, and more...
· Worksheets, flowcharts, and checklists to help you keep it all straight
· Free FAST FACTS reference card!
· Information you can use in the REAL WORLD!
· Gain familiarity with new tax provisions and learn which deductions and credits were changed and eliminated
· Understand how new tax forms work
· Understand how new rules will apply to a variety of taxpayer circumstances
Concord December 12
Rohnert Park December 10
Sacramento December 9
San Jose December 13
Costa Mesa December 20
Monrovia January 13
Norwalk December 18
Ontario December 19
San Bernardino December 5
San Diego December 3
Studio City December 6
Torrance/Carson January 14
Ventura December 16
We appreciate it when you tell others about our seminars, and we will thank you by sending you a $25 check for each friend who attends one of our live seminars for the first time.
Just have your friend enter your name in the "I was referred by..." box at checkout. After they attend we will send you a check for $25. It's that simple!
Thank you for spreading the word!
This seminar has been designed to meet the requirements for 8 Federal Update continuing education hours for EAs, CRTPs, and CPAs. We have entered into an agreement with the Office of the Director of Practice, Internal Revenue Service, to meet the requirements of 31 Code of Federal Regulations, Section 10.6(g), covering maintenance of attendance records, retention of program outlines, qualifications of instructors and length of class hours. This agreement does not constitute an endorsement by the Director of Practice as to the quality of the program or its contribution to the professional competence of the enrolled individual.
IRS UD2VU-U-00064-19-S Self-study
This seminar has been designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of Federal Tax Law for the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute endorsement by the CTEC as to the quality of the course or its contribution to the professional competence of the preparer.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Brass Tax at (858) 487-2553.
CTEC 1008-CE-1091 Self-study
Brass Tax Presentations is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
This seminar is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Update. Field of study: Taxes. Delivery method: QAS self-study. Prerequisites: None. Knowledge level: Intermediate. Advance preparation: None.
Brass Tax Presentations is not registered with NASBA for self-study courses.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Program ID # 262727